Our Online Privacy Statement is available to inform you about our collection process and our emphasis on your privacy
- We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of personal consumer information. Information is collected at the time of sale in order to complete the sale and delivery of the products purchased. Customer lists are not sold or distributed to third parties. Mil-Bar Plastics does not use customer lists to send solicitations.
Credit Card Transactions:
- Mil-Bar Plastics accepts orders via the internet. Visa, Mastercard, and Government Impac Cards. Credit cards are not debited until your order is shipped.
- Only the purchase price including shipping, and all taxes if applicable, are debited from the credit card.
- We use all appropriate security safeguards. Only authorized Mil-Bar Plastics personnel have access to make debits. Information about these transactions is not released to third parties. Only authorized Mil-Bar Plastics personnel have access to credit card information.
- During transmission of all credit card orders, all information is in encrypted form.
- All orders are to be made in writing, via e-mail, online-ordering, fax, or U.S. Postal Services.
- Disclosure of information: Mil-bar does not disclose customer information to third parties